Established in 1987 in Madison Heights, Michigan, Integrated Concepts Group, Inc. provides customized publishing products materials for the financial services industry. We specialize in newsletters, both printed and e-mail. Everything is done at our facility in Madison Heights — writing, proofreading, layout, printing, folding, and mailing. We are a one-stop shop that has specialized in newsletters for the financial services industry for almost 30 years.
We offer a variety of newsletters in two-color and full-color formats, with monthly, bimonthly, and quarterly distribution schedules. We are proud of the extensive list of features we offer to our clients:
- Get a personalized masthead with your picture — We custom design the masthead of your newsletter and include logos, photos, and contact information. You can even include a brief message, since it is a key focal point for your readers. You can remind clients about an upcoming seminar or direct them to pay special attention to your personal article.
- Include your own article in the newsletter — The last page of most of our newsletters is set up in a modular fashion to give you maximum flexibility regarding the length of articles that you want to include in your newsletter. And two of our newsletters — Financial Success and 401(k) Update — allow you to include an article on the first page as well.
- Add your signature to your article — Want a more personal touch for your article? Include your signature.
- Change the newsletter name — For most of our newsletters, you can change the name of the newsletter to incorporate your own name or company name.
- Date the newsletter your way — Instead of printing the month and year on your newsletter, you can use seasons or quarters. Some of our more creative subscribers use volume or edition numbers.
- Set the newsletter up with a return address panel — The back page of your newsletter can include your return address information so that the newsletter can be mailed without an envelope.
- Select another issue of your newsletter — Don’t think that the current issue of your newsletter is just right for your client mix? Then select a back issue that fits better. Most of our newsletters are published monthly — and even if you don’t mail to your clients and prospects that often — you receive a sample of each and every issue. That way, you have a wide range of topics and articles to choose from.
- Mailing services — We also offer mailing services for the ultimate in convenience. Just send us your mailing list and we will do the rest — print, fold, stuff in envelopes, label, and mail. All for a very reasonable charge.
If you are looking for a more generic newsletter to send to clients and prospects, check out our other newsletter service, Newsletter Concepts:
If you are looking for additional printing services, take a look at our printing companies: